An easy-to-make mango juice that doesn't make you fat! Great to try at home. So ditch the packaged juices hereafter.
1. Wash, peel & dice the mangoes after discarding the pit.
2. Add them to a mixer/blender.
3. Add the soaked almonds or almond powder.
4. Add water (Again, caution to add water as per the consistency you want the juice to be of).
5. Blend the mixture to bring it to a perfect juice consistency. Make sure there are no traces or chunks of pulp left in it.
6. Add the Sabza seeds & mix well.
7. Serve chilled.